Email Subscription

Introduction - Know About Me !! Channel Updates !! Electronics Mechanic Complete

Introduction - Know About Me !! Channel Updates !! Electronics Mechanic Complete


Electronicsmechanic,ITI NCVT DGET
Electronicsmechanic


Hey guys this is Kaushal and today in this post I’m going to
tell about our electronics mechanic trade so as you know there are lot of students who does not attend class regularly so this is the most common reason for he loses his work
So dear friends me and my sir ji thoughts and make a channel for iti students that is ELECTRONICS MECHANIC COMPLETE you can search on YouTube but also I would like to say this channel is completely made for ITI


Electronics Mechanic student as you know my dear friends there are four different different subject in our ITI that’s called TRADE THEORY, ENGENNERING DRAWINGS, WORKSHOP AND CALCULATION SCIENCE and EMPLOYBILLITY

So in this channel first of all we will read Electronics Mechanic Trade Theory after complete this then we will start other subject thanks for visiting on my web
And don’t forget to visit on my YouTube channel

INTRODUCTION-

Here as you can see some lovely glimpse of my college DEE diploma in Electronics Engineering

Electronicsmechanic,ITI,NCVT,DGET
Electronicsmechanic
Guys here i'm going to share some photos of our Electronics Mechanic Trade Theory Books
Thanks You guys and my dear Friends for visiting on my web and I hope you like my web intro and also don't forget to visit on my youtube Channel




Post a Comment

4 Comments